Current Vacancies at Tribe
We are looking to fill the current vacancies:
Senior Accountant (Part Qualified ACA / ACCA)
We are looking for an individual to compliment our accountancy practice based out of our brand new Petersfield office. Your responsibilities will be:
- The preparation of financial statements for limited companies, limited liability partnerships and partnerships in accordance with the relevant accounting standards.
- Preparation of company tax returns.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- To be able to identify any issues on client assignments and escalate.
- Completion of all assignments within the allocated budget and on time.
- Preparation of self assessment tax returns for both individuals and partnerships.
- Provide assistance in the development of other team members and review trainee work.
- Liaising with clients to resolve any queries.
- Ad Hoc projects and support to other specialists in Tribe.
The Successful applicant will:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative when needed.
- Great organisational and administrative skills.
- Have general practice experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Have ability to travel to clients offices.
The role will cover:
- Answering telepone and email enquiries
- Preparing formal documents
- Post and filing duties
- Updating social media and assisting with arranging marketing events
- Diary management
- Updating client records
- Assisting the team with administration tasks
The successful applicant will love working in a close-knit team, with a varierty of duties that will make no two days the same. You will need to be very personable, organised and have good working knowledge of the Office 365 suite.
We would consider applicants looking for a less than full-time role for the right person.
To apply for any of our current vacancies please complete the contact form below or send your CV to email@example.com.